WanderingWoman

Observations of the world from a former elementary school teacher, now world traveler, as she accompanies her military spouse across the world. Adventures abound!

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Thursday Thirteen--1st Edtion


Thirteen Things About ME


This is my first attempt at a Thursday Thirteen.......so here it goes:

13 Things about me!



1…. I am an Air Force wife, and we're moving overseas in 10 days!

2. I love to drink Chocolate Martinis, and I especially love new martini recipes!

3. I am working on becoming a better runner--consistently making myself sweat it out is paying off (I hope!)

4. I love the beach and being in the sun, hence the great tan.

5. My grandma is one of the most important people in my life, and I miss her.

6. Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate..........enough said!

7. I am a teacher (although currently on hiatus because of the move),and I truly love watching children learn and grow.

8. Right now I should really be packing.......but I am obviously easily distracted.

9. I don't watch much TV, but if I do I tend to prefer the Food Network and GSN (can't beat those old-fashioned game shows!)

10. I tear through books on a daily basis, and I read the newspaper cover to cover almost everyday.

11. I love to cook and try new recipes.

12. I can wiggle my ears, touch my tongue to my nose, lift one eyebrow at a time, and juggle--I am quite self-entertaining!

13. My newest hobby is quilting, and I love to see the product of all my hardwork come to be.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!