WanderingWoman

Observations of the world from a former elementary school teacher, now world traveler, as she accompanies her military spouse across the world. Adventures abound!

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Unemployed world traveler (to be)...

I am officially an unemployed, former elementary school teacher. It's time to take some time for me.......... Today I enjoyed a nice run over the causeway at NOONTIME, strolled to read leisurely on the beach for a bit, wandered around downtown to do some shopping, and am readying myself for a nice, relaxing, HOT bath to soothe away the evening. I know I should be getting ready for the upcoming move, but it's important to take care of oneself first. It's about time I take care of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home